4/2/11

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Tournament


Went to a local Marvel vs Capcom 3 tournament @ Rainy Day Anime in Colorado Springs not too long ago. I figured I would head out there for fun since I haven't "competed" in much of anything in a long time. The show up for this tournament was rather impressive for a small store. Met a few good natured people too and had some fun playing. I was playing Akuma, Sentinel and Wolverine. I was knocked out in the second bracket, but I wasn't expecting to win considering I don't play often enough. When I lost though it was by a silly mistake thinking I could cancel Super Skrulls hyper combo with a blast... Meh. :P

I just wanted to get the old school feeling of gaming "shit talk" and competitiveness amongst some die hard gamers...

No comments:

Post a Comment