4/2/11

POGOPLUGpremium - STREAMING AWESOMENESS?!?

Two Thumbs Down...
So, I moved my Apple TV2 into the main bedroom and decided to just stream to my Xbox 360. However, due to some "issues" the software I tried out was lacking and only opted to play only a select few videos from my MacBook Pro. I did not want to reformat or do anything to alter the quality of my videos or even do anything in general. Just "plug and play." The videos I stream are 720p or better. 

I saw POGOPLUGpremium and figured to give it a shot... and this was the f'n outstanding results:

Sweet ass sweet streaming right? Thank you POGOPLUG!

Needless to say I bought another Apple TV2. Yea yea... I know Apple TV2 can only do 720p. However, it just simply works and does what I need it to do. I'm a busy guy and I want my entire digital media collection to work when I want it to with little to no effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment